Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wood Play Gym!

Well after looking and looking it appeared that there were only a small selection of wooden play gyms available online and they were pretty expensive. So my very clever partner decided he would make one (although when he suggested it I thought it might be just a ploy to visit Bunnings - his favourite place!)

Well it took a little time, but finally last week it was all finished. I love the wavy detail that he has put into it and the squares and triangles on the sides. Mum and I did our bit - adding the soft blocks, and one of my besties Tash bought the beautiful wooden beaded owl hanging for Bodhi before he was even born. So the whole thing is a bit of a team effort!


And from the expression on his face I think its clear that B loves it just as much as I do.


I am sure this will become a precious part of our family for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment