Friday, June 18, 2010

Project Tricycle...

About 6 years ago we were helping a neighbour clear out her garage and we came across the most amazing vintage tricyle which she was going to throw out!!! I asked her if I could have it and much to Arron's dismay, wheeled it back home :)

Since we bought our house in 2004 it has been sitting in the garage, gathering dust, dirt and the occasional spider, but I just knew that one day we would do something special with it. When we found out we were having a baby, one of my first thoughts was about the tricycle... I decided then and there that we HAD to fix it up for our child.

Well a few weeks ago I asked Arron where the tricycle was and was amazed when he told me he had taken it to work so he could get it fixed up (he works for my Dad, so any spare time can be used on this fun project!...the other bonus is there is a bike store next door!)

I figured today that I better snap some pics of it before he does anything with it...nothing like a before and after. So these are some of the before shots...stay tuned for the after shots (it could be awhile though...be warned!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment